Thursday, July 30, 2009

To Visitors from Sir Scribbles II

This was a blog required for my Applied Calc. class where we had to blog on the topics that we were going to discuss in the next class, it helped with understanding it all.
Reading it myself now, I have no idea was I was on about. It must be all the big words that meant something at the time. Never thought anyone other than my prof. would be looking at it.
:/

Please carry on to: Bringing the Light. Now THAT I can explain… I think. lol. xoxo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow....u do sme heavy math....

My brain hurts from readin..lol. Sori Scribs,FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Scribbles said...

lol...Oh now I understand, u didn't have to dedicate a whole post to explain it now...now i feel like I was picking on you :( which was not my intention...but d math is heavy sha! wat r u readin sef?

oh nd Qube u obviously know u r jumping d queue...Last warning!!!

KuiDee said...

It's ok. :)
I'm a comp sci major and psych minor.

Sir Scribbles said...

Now I feel even more embarrassd, you'd think that after going thru 4 yrs in Uni I'd recognise calculations 4rm my course...my Dean should not hear this oooo!...psych minor u say? isn't Freud just a perv?

Anonymous said...

cul blog> check out mine as well> http://blackspacemilan.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

tryna comment on your light blog. I simply caint! this one though is.... OMDz!

KuiDee said...

@Ananse lol why cant you comment on the other? as to this one… hmmm.